Blog Tour- A Warriner to Tempt Her - (25/1/18)
Blog Tour
Purchase Link - http://myBook.to/Warriner3
π₯ππππ₯ππππ₯ππππ₯
Clarissa and Bella's Father is the Earl of Braxton and Joe's family have a very bad reputation.
So much so their father listenes to idol gossip and forbids both of them from seeing Joe again.
You see Bella needs the Infirmary. She suffers with mental health and in those days the treatment for mental health was simply shocking!
Since working with Joe her confidence is growing and her trust in him is growing lil by lil.
I absolutely adored Bella she is so strong and courageous without even realising it.
Her story is heartbreaking, but with her huge heart and zest for medicine she is starting to become a force to be reckoned with.
Clarissa comes across as a spoilt brat. Many a time I was rolling my eyes at her. She does have some redeeming qualities and is not all bad.
Dr Joe Warriner is devilishly handsome, extremely clever, has a HUGE heart, but his families reputation still follows him round like a bad smell.
Can Joe change the people of Retford opinion of him when an outbreak of Smallpox is threatened before it's too late?
Will love conqueror all or will he still keep making the wrong choices when it comes to matters of the heart?
Virginia's knowledge of medicine and it's terminology is very well researched and I was fascinated to learn new things, because of this I was fully invested in the period in which it took place. Making it very believable. Which I appreciated very much.
As soon as I started reading this book I knew i was in for a treat and I wasn't disappointed.
A Warriner to Tempt Her certainly tempted me, I couldn't put it down.
The Characters will hold a special place in your heart, I was swept away by the Passionate connections, the romance, heartbreak, the raw emotion, the battle to save lives, the struggles of social stature and rumours, the ever changing medical treatment, and most importantly learning to Trust and love.
If like me you love Regency Romance then this will enchant and capture your heart.
Be warned once you open this book, be prepared to be reading till the early hours.
So get snuggled up your in for a treat!
π₯ππππ₯ππππ₯ππππ₯π
Extract
A Warriner to Tempt Her
By Virginia Heath
I am very excited to be Sharing this Captivating story.....
A Warriner to Tempt Her!
I would like to thank Rachel Random Resources and Virginia Heath for Inviting me on the Blog Tour.
All the information you need about this beautiful book is below including My Review, Extract & Giveaway
π₯πππ₯πππ₯πππ₯πππ₯
Book Information
A shy innocent She's wary of all men.
In this The Wild Warriners story, shy Lady Isabella Beaumont is perfectly happy to stay in the background and let her sister get all the attention from handsome suitors following a shocking incident. However working with Dr Joseph Warriner to help the sick and needy pushes her closer to a man than she’s ever been before. Is this a man worth trusting with her deepest of desires…?Purchase Link - http://myBook.to/Warriner3
π₯ππππ₯ππππ₯ππππ₯
My Review
5☆ A Heart Warming and Enchanting Story
A Warriner to Tempt Her is the third book in the series but the first book for me.
It can be comfortably read as a standalone.
Although I am so intrigued by the Warriner Family I wish i had read the other two, but I do plan to at some point.
Also this is my first book by Virginia Heath and I was so bowled over by this book it most definitely won't be my last!
Lady Isabella (Bella) has just started volunteering at the Children's Infirmary.
She comes across as aloof, Rude, Abrupt, Strong, yet when the need arrises she is willing to stand up for what she believes in,she can come across as somewhat intimidating, yet shy and quiet happy to fade into the background.
A Warriner to Tempt Her is the third book in the series but the first book for me.
It can be comfortably read as a standalone.
Although I am so intrigued by the Warriner Family I wish i had read the other two, but I do plan to at some point.
Also this is my first book by Virginia Heath and I was so bowled over by this book it most definitely won't be my last!
Lady Isabella (Bella) has just started volunteering at the Children's Infirmary.
She comes across as aloof, Rude, Abrupt, Strong, yet when the need arrises she is willing to stand up for what she believes in,she can come across as somewhat intimidating, yet shy and quiet happy to fade into the background.
She has deep Dark eyes and seems to be capturing Dr Joe Warriner under her spell.
She is very capable and knowledgeable of medicine much to his surprise.
You see Bella is harbouring some deep dark secrets that has left her scarred both physically and mentally in turn leaving her untrusting of men!
Lady Clarissa (Bella's sister) is a little minx, she knows how to use her womanly ways to get exactly what she wants.
Joe Warriner is mesmerized by her beauty.
He is well aware that Clarissa is high maintenance she also is rude and unappreciative. But the heart wants what the heart wants.... or does it??
She is very capable and knowledgeable of medicine much to his surprise.
You see Bella is harbouring some deep dark secrets that has left her scarred both physically and mentally in turn leaving her untrusting of men!
Lady Clarissa (Bella's sister) is a little minx, she knows how to use her womanly ways to get exactly what she wants.
Joe Warriner is mesmerized by her beauty.
He is well aware that Clarissa is high maintenance she also is rude and unappreciative. But the heart wants what the heart wants.... or does it??
Clarissa and Bella's Father is the Earl of Braxton and Joe's family have a very bad reputation.
So much so their father listenes to idol gossip and forbids both of them from seeing Joe again.
You see Bella needs the Infirmary. She suffers with mental health and in those days the treatment for mental health was simply shocking!
Since working with Joe her confidence is growing and her trust in him is growing lil by lil.
I absolutely adored Bella she is so strong and courageous without even realising it.
Her story is heartbreaking, but with her huge heart and zest for medicine she is starting to become a force to be reckoned with.
Clarissa comes across as a spoilt brat. Many a time I was rolling my eyes at her. She does have some redeeming qualities and is not all bad.
Dr Joe Warriner is devilishly handsome, extremely clever, has a HUGE heart, but his families reputation still follows him round like a bad smell.
Can Joe change the people of Retford opinion of him when an outbreak of Smallpox is threatened before it's too late?
Will love conqueror all or will he still keep making the wrong choices when it comes to matters of the heart?
Virginia's knowledge of medicine and it's terminology is very well researched and I was fascinated to learn new things, because of this I was fully invested in the period in which it took place. Making it very believable. Which I appreciated very much.
As soon as I started reading this book I knew i was in for a treat and I wasn't disappointed.
A Warriner to Tempt Her certainly tempted me, I couldn't put it down.
The Characters will hold a special place in your heart, I was swept away by the Passionate connections, the romance, heartbreak, the raw emotion, the battle to save lives, the struggles of social stature and rumours, the ever changing medical treatment, and most importantly learning to Trust and love.
If like me you love Regency Romance then this will enchant and capture your heart.
Be warned once you open this book, be prepared to be reading till the early hours.
So get snuggled up your in for a treat!
If You want to get a Sneak Peak then carry on Reading for an Extract from the book ⬇⬇
Extract
Hello! I’m delighted to be invited to Dash Fan’s Book Reviews today to talk about my latest release A Warriner to Tempt Her. Although this is the third book from my Wild Warriners quartet, like all my books it can be read as a standalone too. As a reader, I hate picking up a series and not knowing what’s going on. So I could never write one like that!
This story follows Dr Joseph Warriner, a brilliant and selfless physician who has got his heart frequently broken. This might be because, for all his academic intelligence, Joe always falls for the wrong type of woman and never sees their faults. Until he meets Lady Isabella Beaumont, and equally brilliant blue-stocking who seems to rub him up the wrong way from the outset. If only the vexing woman wasn’t so intriguing and if only Joe wasn’t so inexplicably attracted to her, he would happily put her out of his mind…
Extract....
‘Good morning.’
His brother’s head popped over the newspaper and he grinned. ‘I should imagine it certainly is! I never thought I’d see the day when my scholarly big brother was wooing two ladies simultaneously.’
‘Two?’ Joe was genuinely baffled. ‘How much did you drink last night?’
‘Nowhere near enough to miss the delicious frisson in the air. But be warned, Dr Sensible, whilst I heartily approve of wooing two ladies at the same time, the fact they are sisters will cause all manner of complications. Juggling both Beaumonts is not going to be easy. Especially with her father watching you like a hawk.’
‘Very funny.’ Joe began to load his plate with the bounty on the sideboard. ‘But as usual you have got the wrong end of the stick.’ He balanced two crisp rashers of bacon on the mountain of scrambled eggs and carried a slice of toast to the table in his teeth.
‘I most certainly haven’t. I have eyes.’
‘Which clearly do not work if you believe I am juggling both Beaumonts.’ Jake had a way with the ladies and out of the four brothers they were closest in age. Joe couldn’t resist asking his opinion. ‘What do you think of Lady Clarissa?’
His brother shrugged. ‘Very pretty. Very highly thought of in London and considered quite the catch—and knows it, if you want my honest opinion. But I know the type too well to fall for her man-traps. Man-traps, I noted, she was using to great affect with you.’
‘Man-traps?’ The words came out mumbled as Joe enjoyed the first delicious mouthful of eggs. Mrs Patterson could cook, but the chef his sister-in-law Letty had brought with her from Mayfair was a culinary genius. Who knew the humble egg could taste so sublime?
‘Yes, indeed. The subtle, oh-so-casual way she kept touching your arm. The tinkling laugh. The flirtatious way she kept batting her eyelashes at you.’
‘She was?’ Joe had enjoyed the flirting immensely, but had no intention of letting on. ‘I thought she had a touch of conjunctivitis.’
‘That would be why you were falling all over yourself to be so attentive. It was purely medical. My mistake.’ Jake snapped the paper back up in front of his face. ‘Yet it still doesn’t explain your fascination with the bookish Beaumont, who, by the way, I think is a much more exciting prospect.’
‘Bella!’ The very idea was preposterous. ‘I am not fascinated by Bella.’
‘Bella…ah. My mistake.’ Joe could tell his brother was smiling behind his newspaper wall. Jake’s smugness always grated. ‘I shall assume all the lingering glances I witnessed were not lingering at all.’
‘Bella was not glancing at me in a lingering manner. The girl’s nose was constantly in her book.’
Jake threw his head back and laughed. ‘Not her, you idiot. The lingering glances were yours, else how would you know her nose was in her book? You were looking. You kept looking. Even whilst waltzing with the calculated Clarissa, your eyes kept wandering to her beautiful sister.’
A valid point, although his brother was quite mistaken as to why. His eyes had sought Bella out, but only out of concern. Seeing her sat amongst the wallflowers, doing her best to blend into the walls, bothered him. Nothing more. ‘She hurt her ankle a few days ago and I treated her. I was merely checking she was not in pain.’
‘Of course you were. I’ve often thought your concerned physician face mirrors your soppily pining face. And, I suppose, giving the lady a gift was also part of your medical service? I saw you give her that trumpet thing.’
‘It was a stethoscope. Lady Isabella has an interest in science and is volunteering at the foundling home.’
Jake gave up his pretence of reading his paper and dropped it on his lap. ‘The plot thickens. Have the pair of you been making gooey eyes over the patients?’ He sighed wistfully and clutched his heart. ‘How romantic…’
Joe had had quite enough. ‘My relationship with Bella is…well, for want of a better word, professional. A boy has been suffering from quinsy and we have been treating him. Bella has a brilliant mind…’ At his brother’s grin he scowled. ‘But if you must know, I prefer her sister.’ Not strictly true. Joe was coming to like Bella, too. She was clever and resourceful, and he was now convinced she was more shy than dour. And, of course, she had magnificent legs and then there were those tingles.
‘I see. So you find Clarissa attractive and Bella interesting.’
‘Clarissa is also interesting.’ If he was honest, her conversation last night had been a bit dull. But mundane topics like favourite colours or flowers were to be expected when an acquaintance was so new—and Lady Clarissa was not exactly the type to find discourse about stethoscopes or bone saws riveting. The fact Joe had struggled to care about the scintillating parties she attended in London was proof he was working too hard and had simply forgotten how to have fun. As they became more familiar with one another, he was convinced they would find a great deal in common. A great deal. It did not mean anything that he might have tried to escape her company once or twice, or had found his eyes wandering to her sister in the corner. He merely felt uncomfortable in the crowd of admirers he had no desire to be part of.
His foolish brother did not need to know Joe had toyed with the idea of asking Isabella to dance as well. Then remembered she couldn’t dance. She had firmly stated her ankle was still not strong enough. Although she walked with no difficulty, he noticed. Each time he saw her move, she glided effortlessly without any discernible sign of a limp and her hips undulated in a very pleasing fashion with each graceful step. Towards the end of the evening, his feet had been compelled to head in her direction again. The studious Bella might appreciate his scholarly conversation and he was tired of making small talk with those who would deign to tolerate a Warriner. He was curious to know her thoughts on Laennec’s paper, or maybe to discuss ancient Egyptian medicine some more. Even the state of Tom’s tonsils was more appealing than listening to more gossip and nonsense about ribbons. He had been a few feet away when the ethereal Clarissa had appeared out of nowhere and claimed him again for a second dance and then the opportunity was gone. The Beaumont carriage had left shortly afterwards after both girls were ushered out by their father, who had obviously had quite enough provincial society for one evening. ‘I thoroughly enjoyed Clarissa’s company.’
‘And the lovely Bella?’
‘Frankly confuses me. One minute she is as prickly as a hawthorn and the next she is…’ How to explain it? Joe frowned and pondered for a moment. ‘Bella is obviously clever and her commitment to the infirmary is surprising for a woman of her upbringing. Yet she is eminently capable, very well read…yet insular. Sometimes she is downright snippy, although I suspect she is shy. And then—bang—she is animated and engrossed in a topic.’ Like his stethoscope and Laennec’s research. ‘Half the time I don’t know what to make of her.’
Jake had leaned forward and was listening intently. ‘She’s a conundrum.’
‘Yes. I suppose she is.’
‘You’ve always liked a conundrum. They excite that enormous brain of yours.’ He grinned, looking every inch the rake he was. ‘Admit it! You find the enigmatic Bella intriguing.’
π₯ππππ₯ππππ₯ππππ₯
Author Bio
When Virginia Heath was a little girl it took her ages to fall asleep, so she made up stories in her head to help pass the time while she was staring at the ceiling. As she got older, the stories became more complicated, sometimes taking weeks to get to the happy ending. Then one day, she decided to embrace the insomnia and start writing them down. Fortunately, the lovely people at Harlequin Mills & Boon took pity on her and decided to publish her romances, but it still takes her forever to fall asleep.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/VirginiaHeath_
Website: http://www.virginiaheathromance.com/
π₯ππππ₯ππππ₯ππππ₯π
Giveaway
Win 5 x E-copies of A Warriner To Tempt Her by Virginia Heath
π₯ππππ₯ππππ₯ππππ₯
If you enjoyed my Blog post then please share so we can get everyone reading and Talking about.... A Warriner to Tempt Her!
You can also follow along with the Blog Tour by checking out the Poster Below⬇
Happy Reading!!
π₯πππ₯πππ₯πππ₯πππ₯



Lovely Dash, this is such a beautifully written review for Virginia Heath's Regency Historical Romance, A Warriner to Tempt Her. The hero is so sexy hot readers will flipping pages! Congratulations!!! Virginia on such a stunning book!
ReplyDelete