Blog Tour - Forget Her Name - (5/2/18)
Blog Tour
10☆ Utterly Fantastic!!! WOW! What a read!
Expertly written
A Masterful play on all my emotions
Words cannot describe how utterly fantastic this book is.
More intricately juicy lil twists you don't see coming.
Unnerving, captivating, thrilling, very clever, unsettling, devious, Minipulative, passionate, raw, revenge, creepy.
I honestly didn't see that coming!
The Characters in Forget Her Name are perfect! I didn't like Cat's parents but now i understand why I didn't like them and it all made sense!
Dominic was the perfect character, strong, sexy, over powering, protective
Cat's character was brilliant she was vulnerable, clever, strong.
Oh and who could forget Rachel the sick, Minipulative, evil, twisted sister who died in Switzerland..... or did she???
I can't go into detail as it would simply ruin the plot but Forget Her Name is my Top Book this year so far!
I know it's early to say but I think this book is going to be a big hit!
I would like to make a point of saying that I loved that Jane has put in some very current issues into the story.... such as the NHS Crisis and the increasing need for Food Banks. So thank you for highlighting the reality of life!
This book does contain issues about mental health and sex scenes.
I read Forget Her Name in one night. It simply is addictive!
The best Pschological Thriller I've read in a while that completely threw me off guard!
I had absolutely no idea how it would end up or who it was.
Utterly Fantastic!!!
If you pick up one Pschological Thriller this month let it be Forget Her Name.
You won't be disappointed!
Forget Her Name
By Jane Holland
So today on my Blog I have the Chilling New Book.....
Forget Her Name
I would like to thank Rachel Random Resources and Jane Holland for inviting me on the Blog Tour.
Below is all the info you need plus
My Review.
🏔⛷☠🕵🏔⛷☠🕵🏔⛷☠🕵🏔⛷☠
Book Information
Rachel’s dead and she’s never coming back. Or is she?
As she prepares for her wedding to Dominic, Catherine has never been happier or more excited about her future. But when she receives an anonymous package—a familiar snow globe with a very grisly addition—that happiness is abruptly threatened by secrets from her past.
Her older sister, Rachel, died on a skiing holiday as a child. But Rachel was no angel: she was vicious and highly disturbed, and she made Catherine’s life a misery. Catherine has spent years trying to forget her dead sister’s cruel tricks. Now someone has sent her Rachel’s snow globe—the first in a series of ominous messages…
While Catherine struggles to focus on her new life with Dominic, someone out there seems intent on tormenting her. But who? And why now? The only alternative is what she fears most.
Is Rachel still alive?
🏔⛷☠🕵✉🏔⛷☠🕵✉🏔⛷☠🕵✉
My Review
10☆ Utterly Fantastic!!! WOW! What a read!
Expertly written
A Masterful play on all my emotions
Words cannot describe how utterly fantastic this book is.
More intricately juicy lil twists you don't see coming.
Unnerving, captivating, thrilling, very clever, unsettling, devious, Minipulative, passionate, raw, revenge, creepy.
I honestly didn't see that coming!
The Characters in Forget Her Name are perfect! I didn't like Cat's parents but now i understand why I didn't like them and it all made sense!
Dominic was the perfect character, strong, sexy, over powering, protective
Cat's character was brilliant she was vulnerable, clever, strong.
Oh and who could forget Rachel the sick, Minipulative, evil, twisted sister who died in Switzerland..... or did she???
I can't go into detail as it would simply ruin the plot but Forget Her Name is my Top Book this year so far!
I know it's early to say but I think this book is going to be a big hit!
I would like to make a point of saying that I loved that Jane has put in some very current issues into the story.... such as the NHS Crisis and the increasing need for Food Banks. So thank you for highlighting the reality of life!
This book does contain issues about mental health and sex scenes.
I read Forget Her Name in one night. It simply is addictive!
The best Pschological Thriller I've read in a while that completely threw me off guard!
I had absolutely no idea how it would end up or who it was.
Utterly Fantastic!!!
If you pick up one Pschological Thriller this month let it be Forget Her Name.
You won't be disappointed!
🏔⛷☠🕵✉🏔⛷☠🕵✉🏔⛷☠🕵✉
Author Bio
Jane Holland is a Gregory Award–winning poet and novelist who also writes commercial fiction under the pseudonyms Victoria Lamb, Elizabeth Moss, Beth Good and Hannah Coates. Her debut thriller, Girl Number One, hit #1 in the UK Kindle Store in December 2015. Jane lives with her husband and young family near the North Cornwall/Devon border. A homeschooler, her hobbies include photography and growing her own vegetables.
Social Media Links –
Facebook Author Page: https://www.facebook.com/JaneHollandAuthor/
🏔⛷☠✉🕵🏔⛷☠✉🕵🏔⛷☠✉🕵
If you enjoyed my Blog post then please share so we can get everyone reading and Talking about..... Forget Her Name
You can also follow along with the Blog Tour by checking out the Poster Below⬇
Happy Reading!
🏔⛷☠✉🕵🏔⛷☠✉🕵🏔⛷☠✉🕵



Comments
Post a Comment