Publication Day - A Little Piece of Paradise
The inheritance of a lifetime... with a catch
When Sophie’s uncle leaves her a castle in the Italian Riviera in his will, she can’t believe her luck. The catch? She and her estranged sister, Rachel, must live there together for three months in order to inherit it.
Having worked in Rome for four years, Sophie’s excited to revisit to Italy, even if it reignites memories of a cheating ex who soon learns of her return and wants to rekindle their spark. Sophie realises that distance does indeed make the heart grow fonder – but for her friend back home, Chris, who she discovers is more to her than just a friend.
With the clock ticking, can Sophie and Rachel stick it out and heal old wounds, or are the sisters destined to go their own way at the end of the three months? And does Chris feel the same way about Sophie as she does for him?
A beautiful story of romance and sisterhood, perfect for fans of Alex Brown and Lucy Coleman.
5☆ A little bit of escapism!
A Little Piece of Paradise is exactly what this book is. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Estranged sisters Sophie and Rachel have been summoned to their Uncle George's Castle after they were left the castle in his Will.
However there are some pretty strict rules, before the sisters can inherit the castle.
Firstly they have to live together in the castle for approximately 3months.
Secondly they have to help oversee several renovations
Thirdly they have to help with the vineyard and wine.
Easy right!! ..... easier said than done... when the two sisters haven't even spoken in several years, let alone live together in a creepy castle.
Oh and I have to mention the most adorable puppy Jeeves ( yeap I said that right Jeeves... I adore he's name) and what a cheeky, loveable pup he is too.
If you have read Trevor's books before you will know he always features a gorgeous Labrador π₯°
I absolutely loved this book. The storyline is original, Witty, and Heartwarming.
I was absolutely swept away not only with the castle but the gorgeous backdrop.
Once again Trevor has transported me to a stunning location of Italy and the town of Paradiso
I loved the characters, they were relatable and likeable, but as I said before Jeeves stole my heart.
A Little Piece of Paradise is an Enchanting and Heartwarming Story of Second Chances, Fractured Relationships, Family Dramas, a sprinkle of Romance and a intriguing castle.
Trevor is one of my favourite Authors and I'm always super excited when he releases a new book.... and once again he has written an absolute gem!
A perfect book for a lil bit of escapism!
The fact that I am now writing escapist romance is something I still find hard to explain. My early books were thrillers and historical novels. Maybe it’s because there are so many horrible things happening in the world today that I feel I need to do my best to provide something to cheer my readers up. My books provide escapism to some gorgeous locations, even if travel to them is currently difficult.
Social Media Links –
Website: www.tawilliamsbooks.com
Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/tawilliamsbooks
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TrevorWilliamsBooks/

Comments
Post a Comment