Blog Tour - Finding Love at Hedgehog Hollow
Finding Love at Hedgehog Hollow by Jessica Redland
On my Blog today I have the pleasure of Sharing with you.......Finding Love at Hedgehog Hollow
🌷🌼🌷🌼🌷🌼🌷🌼🌷🌼🌷🌼🌷
Book Information
Can love really be found when you stop looking for it...?
As Samantha Wishaw watches the love of her life marry another woman, she’s ready to give up hope of finding her happy ever after.
But when a chance encounter leads Sam to find friendship in Thomas - a lonely, grumpy elderly widower living at derelict Hedgehog Hollow - her life is about to change forever.
Glad to have a distraction from family feuds and match-making, Sam vows to fulfill Thomas and his wife, Gwendoline's, dreams of restoring Hedgehog Hollow to its former glory, and to open a hedgehog rescue centre.
Throwing herself into the task at hand, little does Sam realise that the keys to love and happiness may also be found at Hedgehog Hollow, when she least expects it...
Escape to Hedgehog Hollow this summer with top 10 bestseller Jessica Redland for the perfect uplifting, feel-good read.
Purchase Link - https://amzn.to/2xrmxAo
🌷🌼🌷🌼🌷🌼🌷🌼🌷🌼🌷🌼🌷
My Review
5☆ Utterly Charming, Uplifting and Heartwarming Must Read!
When I picked up the blurb for this story and it featured hedgehogs I was sold!
Finding Love at Hedgehog Hollow is a utterly charming, uplifting and beautiful story.
Samantha isn't having a great time, she's attending her cousin Chloe's wedding which should be a happy and joyous day,
except it's not. As the man her cousin is marrying is the man Samantha is in love with! Rough right! My heart went out to her!
But then she meets Thomas. The grumpy man who owns the Utterly charming Hedgehog Hollow. I mean who wouldn't fall in love with a place called Hedgehog Hollow that literally has Hedgehogs.
The two reluctantly become friends and Sam's life begins to start looking a lil brighter. Not only does Sam need Thomas, but he needs her too!
I love Jessica Redland's books and once again she didn't disappoint.
Her characters were wonderfully developed and relatable. The setting was charming.
This is a heartwarming story of friendship, family, drama, Ups and Downs, relationships and finding love.
If you adore animal's as much as I do then you won't be disappointed there is quiet a bit of animal love to go around!
If you haven't yet had the pleasure of reading Redland's books then I highly recommend you picking up a copy of Finding Love at Hedgehog Hollow you won't be disappointed!
When I picked up the blurb for this story and it featured hedgehogs I was sold!
Finding Love at Hedgehog Hollow is a utterly charming, uplifting and beautiful story.
Samantha isn't having a great time, she's attending her cousin Chloe's wedding which should be a happy and joyous day,
except it's not. As the man her cousin is marrying is the man Samantha is in love with! Rough right! My heart went out to her!
But then she meets Thomas. The grumpy man who owns the Utterly charming Hedgehog Hollow. I mean who wouldn't fall in love with a place called Hedgehog Hollow that literally has Hedgehogs.
The two reluctantly become friends and Sam's life begins to start looking a lil brighter. Not only does Sam need Thomas, but he needs her too!
I love Jessica Redland's books and once again she didn't disappoint.
Her characters were wonderfully developed and relatable. The setting was charming.
This is a heartwarming story of friendship, family, drama, Ups and Downs, relationships and finding love.
If you adore animal's as much as I do then you won't be disappointed there is quiet a bit of animal love to go around!
If you haven't yet had the pleasure of reading Redland's books then I highly recommend you picking up a copy of Finding Love at Hedgehog Hollow you won't be disappointed!
Author Bio
Jessica Redland is the author of nine novels, including The Secret to Happiness, which are all set around the fictional location of Whitsborough Bay. Inspired by her hometown of Scarborough she writes uplifting women’s fiction which has garnered many devoted fans.
Social Media Links –
Twitter - https://twitter.com/JessicaRedland
Own website - https://www.jessicaredland.com/
Mailing list sign up - http://bit.ly/JessicaRedlandNewsletter
🌷🌼🌷🌼🌷🌼🌷🌼🌷🌼🌷🌼🌷
If you enjoyed my post then please share so we can get everyone reading and talking about.....Finding Love at Hedgehog Hollow by Jessica Redland
You can also follow along with the Blog Tour by checking out the poster below ⬇️
🌷🌼🌷🌼🌷🌼🌷🌼🌷🌼🌷🌼🌷



Comments
Post a Comment