My Review - Her Majesty Temporary Bride - (26/9/17)
Her Majesty's Temporary Bride -
By Annie West
5☆ Compelling, Addictive, Passionate and Sexy and I didn't want it to end!
Her Majesty's Temporary Bride by Annie West, is my very first encounter with Annie's writing and I have to say I'm excited for more!
This book oozed Passion, sizzling Chemistry, Lust, Secrets, Lies, Family Drama, Forbidden Affairs, Royalty, Danger and I absolutely LOVED It!!
Cat has a big big secret, what that secret is I'm not about to divulge!
Her Majesty's Temporary Bride by Annie West, is my very first encounter with Annie's writing and I have to say I'm excited for more!
This book oozed Passion, sizzling Chemistry, Lust, Secrets, Lies, Family Drama, Forbidden Affairs, Royalty, Danger and I absolutely LOVED It!!
Cat has a big big secret, what that secret is I'm not about to divulge!
But what I will say is Cat ends up impersonating Princess soon to be Queen Amelie.
But what she doesn't plan for is the very sexy King Alex walking into her life and flipping it upside down.
Right from the very first meeting when Cat and Alex met on the boat they undressed each other with their eyes.
There was an instant sexual chemistry and Alex was not about to let her go!
Secret liaisons and the ever-growing burning sexual tension between them was mounting up.
Alex just had to devour Cat and he was going to stop at nothing to get her into his bed!
I adored Cat she was very endearing.
She has had an abusive, bullying upbringing which has left her scarred and vulnerable. So she puts up this barrier as she feels she will never be good enough.
It takes such bravery to go back to the place that holds such miserable and fragile memories.
Alex too is a broken soul, he is open, honest and wears his heart on his sleeve.
He too has had a tough upbringing.
Despite being royalty his father was a manipulative,deceitful, mean, uncaring and vile.
He is determined to make sure he is nothing like his father.
Cat and Alex truly are Kindered Spirits inside and outside the bedroom. I loved watching the spark between them ignite.
Her Majesty's Temporary Bride is sizzling hot!
But it's more than that it was a very compelling and heartwarming read, with a Cinderella Feel.
But don't be fooled by that it has plenty of Lust and Sex to make even Cinderella Sexy!
Do I recommend this book..... without a doubt...... 100% ....... YES!!!
The perfect read for those wanting a short Addictive sexy read, that has Romance, Sex, Lust, drama, emotion and fantastic characters.
Alternative cover


Comments
Post a Comment